VISITORS’ INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
• Contact information including street and email address, phone or mobile number (where necessary)
• Demographic information such as your age, geographical location, interests, and web page preferences
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The information we collect helps us to better understand your needs and provide you with efficient service. We also use it for the following reasons:
• Site visitors’ database or internal record keeping.
• To send promotional emails about new products, our newsletter and special offers or other information you may find interesting.
• We may occasionally contact you by email for market research purposes. Make sure you white-list us in your email Inbox.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
Your personal information is collected only if you willingly give it to us by filling out a survey or requesting information. WE DO NOT SELL OR DISTRIBUTE YOUR NAME TO OTHER COMPANIES.
A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Your computer must be configured to accept cookies so that you can take full advantage of our website. Cookies help us to maintain and improve our website by enabling us to monitor which pages our visitors find most useful.
However, a cookie does not allow us any access to your computer. No personal information is included in the cookie and we do not sell or disseminate any personal information about our visitors.
GOOGLE ADVERTISING COOKIE AND PRIVACY POLICIES
In our articles we may include links to other websites for our audience to access more information about a particular topic. We are not responsible for the information on these sites, nor any information you divulge to these sites. You should review these sites’ privacy policies before you give out any personal information.